The National Association for Temple Administration (NATA) holds an Annual Conference to bring together Executive Directors and nationally recognized presenters in the areas of Judaic knowledge, management, finance, human resources and leadership. We just completed a very successful 2015 conference in Orlando, Florida in November, 2015.
Planning has already begun for our next conference in the beautiful city of Nashville, Tennessee. Please mark your calendars now!
- 2016/17 – Nashville, TN – January 15-19, 2017* (Joint NAASE Conference)
- NOTE: This is NATA’s 2016 Conference
- 2017 – Boston, MA – December 2-6, 2017 (Followed by the URJ Biennial)
- URJ Biennial 2017 Boston, MA December 6-December 10
- URJ Biennial 2019 Chicago, Il. December 11-December 15
- URJ Biennial 2021 Washington, D.C. December 8-December 11