NATA is a proud affiliate of the Union for Reform Judaism.
- The Union for Reform Judaism/Main Page
This is the home page for the Union for Reform Judaism (URJ). Not only will you find links to resources of all kinds, but you will also find information about current events and important URJ projects throughout the country and the world.
- The Union for Reform Judaism/Synagogue Administration
Lots of information about all facets of synagogue administration including facilities, marketing and communications, technology and much, much more.
- The Union for Reform Judaism/Maintenance of Union Membership
Helpful information about the dues that congregations pay to belong to the URJ.
- The Union for Reform Judaism/Jewish Holidays Guide
A very easy to read, easy to use guide to determine the dates of the major Jewish holidays for the next several years.
- The Union for Reform Judaism/Communicate! Program and Resource Guide
An incredibly useful searchable database of programs, content, flyers and ideas from Reform congregations around the country.
- Union for Reform Judaism/Cost Savings for Synagogues Reform synagogues can take advantage of URJ negotiated pricing.
NATA works in partnership with other URJ affiliate organizations
- The American Conference of Cantors
The ACC supports its members in their sacred calling as emissaries for Judaism and Jewish music.
- The Central Conference of American Rabbis
The CCAR is the organized rabbinate or Reform Judaism which enriches and strengthens the Jewish community by empowering Reform Rabbis to provide religious, spiritual and organizational leadership.
- The National Association of Temple Educators
NATE is the professional organization of Jewish educators of the Reform movement.
Other organizations and websites of interest
- The North American Association of Synagogue Executives
NATA has long been proud of its close friendship and association with NAASE, a wonderful organization that continues the tradition of programming excellence in serving the professional needs of Conservative Synagogue Executives.
- The National Association of Church Business Administrators
An inter-denominational, professional, Christian organization which exists to serve the church by promoting professional competence in individuals serving as administrators in local churches.
The RAC staff has created a “How-to Guide” for congregations and communities to respond to the Westboro Baptist Church and similar organizations. The guide includes information, alternatives to confrontation, and program resources. Find the document here
- Reform Pension Board
Reform Pension Board (RPB) provides a pension plan, life insurance, and long-term disability insurance to eligible Reform Movement professionals. Membership with NATA and employment with a URJ-affiliated congregation are eligibility criteria for joining the RPB. Contact the RPB office to request an enrollment package for the RPB programs via our website, www.rpb.org.